Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hair


When Josh was born, one of the first things my doctor said was, "Wow! Look at all that dark hair!"

I was shocked, both because Adam and Grace were born pretty bald and it took them about two years to really grow any hair, and because it was dark - they were blond (like Mike was when he was younger).

I LOVE that he has my dark brown hair and that there is so much of it! When I'm holding him, I always find myself touching it and rubbing his head.

Which is probably going to make it fall out or something.



I love how after his bath it all stands straight up and is so ridiculously soft. It's so fun to comb it.

And I really want to put a bow in it just to see how it would look if he was a girl with that much hair.

I won't. I know it's wrong.

And Mike won't let me.

3 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

My goodness, that sweet little one DOES have a lot of hair!! I feared it might fall out (that ol' Rice bald baby gene)but soooo glad he still has all of it! Enjoy!

Amanda said...

Do it! I paint my boys' toe nails (much to their father's dismay) and Matt LOVES to walk around in my heels.

More News at the Funny Farm said...

The best thing to do with the boy hair is do the Fauxhawk thing it looks cute, kind of like the kewpie doll look or gerber baby