Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

Postdated October 2012


I have always, always wanted to do a family Halloween costume thing (like all the cute families do) but could never get everyone on board.

But... I did this year!

We all agreed on a Peter Pan theme: Adam-Captain Hook, Josh-Peter Pan; Grace-Tinkerbell; Mike and I-pirates.

I LOVE making the Halloween costumes every year.  It is sooo much fun, and we save money, too.

They are all completely thrifted or made:






After a busy day of Halloween parties and parades at school, we came home, did a photo shoot, went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, and then went to our ward's trunk-or-treat.



We had such a fun Halloween!

I'm always a little sad to see it over, but the stolen Reese's from kiddos candy loot, usually make up for it.

;)