Thursday, October 18, 2012

Football

Man, I have LOVED Adam being on the football team.

Yeah, the 3-a-week practices and games that are 30 minutes away on Saturdays are kind of a pain.

But, he has gotten SO much out of it, that it is so worth it.

(Not to mention, I finally know the rules of football... I'm going to totally get the Superbowl game next year!)
 

He has learned to work hard as a team, he has learned about failure.  Most important, he has learned not to give up.

Adam isn't the most naturally athletic kid.  In the past, when he has played sports, he has realized he isn't the best on the team, and then stopped trying.

This time, he just tried harder.

He got better.

And then tried harder still.

I have loved watching him grow, make friends, and be a part of a team.


It's been sooo good for him (and me).

No comments: