Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Eggs

We colored our eggs last night, as our traditional day-after-Easter FHE activity.

The kids each got a dozen eggs, because these kids LOVE hard-boiled eggs as snacks, and I knew that they would all be eaten!

We all had a really fun time!

Adam, my little artist, took a long time, getting his eggs just right...



... while Josh happily plopped all of his in green and called it good.










Such a fun tradition AND my fridge is full of after-school healthy snacks. 

Happy day!

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hey, guys those eggs look AWESOME and you all did such a wonderful job! However, I do think Joshy did pick the BEST color!!! Love love love the green eggs...and hands!!!

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hey, guys those eggs look AWESOME and you all did such a wonderful job! However, I do think Joshy did pick the BEST color!!! Love love love the green eggs...and hands!!!