Saturday, April 10, 2010

March School Project


For the month of March, Adam's school project was on "landforms." He had to do a board game based on the landform... he chose volcanoes. He really, really wanted to make the volcano explode, but since they were supposed to be able to potentially market this game, I couldn't figure out how to make that happen. Someday, he will have to figure it out and sell it for real. ;)

His game was called "Escape the Volcano" and you got to move so many spaces for answering a question. The first one to escape won.

I love his game pieces. He's quite the little artist!

1 comment:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, my goodness, Adam...what an absolutely fantastic game! I hope the next time I come I can play it with you!!! It looks super duper fun. And Kayty is so excited you chose volcanoes...you know she just loves that flowing lava!!