Friday, September 25, 2009

3!


A birthday interview with Miss Grace:

Favorite color: Hmmm... yellow. And pink. And yellow hair!
Favorite TV show: Dinosaur Train, Barney
Favorite cereal: Fruit Cheerios
Favorite dinner: Sweet-and-Sour Meatballs
Favorite animal: Dogs. I want to get a dog for my next birthday.
Favorite movie: Lilo & Stitch
Favorite toy: Babies. My babies.
Favorite song: "Five Little Monkeys Swinging on a Tree", "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus"
Favorite thing to wear: My dress-up clothes, shoes!
Favorite treat: Candy corns
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Help you carry a baby, help you carry stuff, take pictures, play, sing songs
Favorte thing to do with Daddy: When he swings me up in the air, when he sings me "Amazing Grace", play outside with him
Favorite thing to do with Adam: Play with him! Play with his toys when he's at school.

Grace is talking so much and it's so fun having conversations with her. She loves helping me (especially with the dishes), playing dress-up, coloring, singing, dancing, doing gymnastics, going shopping, trying on shoes, and reading books. She loves giving bunny kisses, talking, saying prayers, feeling the baby kick, swinging and wrestling with Daddy and teasing Adam. She's such a happy little thing, but she's still definitely my little drama queen. If something's not right in her world, she will cry and cry these huge tears and shake. Very over-dramatic. She loves attention, and if she thinks she's not getting enough, she acts out by being our little Stitch and making messes to get our attention (i.e. crumbling Adam's homework, throwing stuff off the table, etc.). We're working on that. ;) She is hilarious and makes me laugh all day. She's so sweet and so much fun. I'm so grateful that I'm able to stay at home with her, and that we get these few months together while Adam's in school, and before the baby comes, to have some 'just us' time.

We love our Gracie! Our family wouldn't be complete without her.

No comments: