Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Second Week of Summer Vacation

Maybe this should be titled, "Lazy Summer Blogging."

It is what it is.

Our happenings during the second week:

- A Visit from the R* Family


- Bowling with the R* Family



- Swimming Lessons



- Hair in the Eyes. All of the Time.




- Exchanging One of Mike's (Many) Ugly Ties for a Dozen Free Krispy Kremes



- Tending our (Dying) Garden


- 2 Playdates with Friends

- Finishing the Easter (now Birthday) Dress with a Borrowed Machine from a Friend


Next Week: Grace gaining weight so that she fits into her birthday dress before she turns 5.

3 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, Allison...I just love the dress! and don't feel badly...those patterns I got for you when you were this age ran big. (that is, except for that Vogue thing that I smocked the entire bodice of...that rans small!! No more vogue patterns for me!) She looks great!! You did a fantastic job!!

Amanda said...

That dress is adorable. I love the fabric.

What's this about exchanging an ugly tie for donuts? I think I need details.

Grammy Suzzy said...

Are you trying to drive me nuts?? Or is this your Alzheimers Disease Prevention Program...your blog changes design every time I turn it on!!! I do love the design now, though!