Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Grace's Haircut


This is my super-cute and super-talented friend, Amanda.



She was recently stolen as my assistant Enrichment leader by the Young Women. I've not yet forgiven them.

Anyways, she is super talented at cutting hair. And, recently I decided that I don't like long hair on Grace.

By "long" I mean "to the shoulder." Length is relative when your hair takes forever to grow, I think.

So, we paid a trip to Amanda's kitchen this morning.

And how stinkin' cute does her hair look now? Seriously. Amanda cut off almost 2 inches, and layered the back, so she has some volume. SO cute!



I love it. Grace is okay with it.

She wanted her hair buzzed like Daddy's.

4 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, Grace, I just LOVE your haircut. It looks soooo cute! Mommy is right! and Daddy's special haircut only looks good on Daddies...not 3 year old girls!

Casey and Brynn said...

haha Adorable! Not to mention what a cute Grandma comment.

Tiffin said...

She is looking so grown up! What a cute little girl!

Kristi said...

I think you should let her have what she wants. It would be much easier to style.