Friday, October 30, 2009

For Adam


Adam has been complaining lately that I don't write about him enough on here.

It's not that I mean to write about Grace more than him. It's just that I love her so much more.

I kid, I kid.

(Really, Adam, I'm kidding).

Anyway, he came home from school yesterday, handed me his spelling test and said, "Put THIS on your blog!"

He got his very first ever 100% in spelling on his test, and some of these words were hard (like "separate", "hatched", "tradition", and "Olympics").

(I think his teacher aims for randomness when it comes to words on spelling tests).

This is for you, Adam. Because I'm proud of you. And because I love you just as much as Grace.

And because you kinda guilted me into it.

;)

2 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Hooray for ADAM! We are so very, very proud of your hard work and studying to get this good grade! Hard work really pays off!!!

Kristi said...

Good job Adam! Truth me told I sometimes have a hard time remembering how to spell separate. Guess that means your smarter than me.