Saturday, October 25, 2008

5 Things Tag

I was tagged by my awesome friend, Celeste. Here goes:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- I was 16 (... going on 17 :) )
2- Having a blast with Homecoming floats, football games, and going out with my friends (I had just met Celeste, actually)
3- An assistant editor on the school newspaper
4- Making money by baby-sitting
5- Hating, hating my braces

5 things on today's "to do" list...
1- Visit with my parents
2- Stake 'Halloween Hoedown'
3- Work on my RS lesson
4- Write a paper
5- Work on Adam's Primary Program part

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Strawberries/fresh pineapple/cantaloupe/peaches... any fruit, really
2- Chips + guacamole/salsa
3- Chocolate anything
4- Pita chips/vegetables + hummus
5- Yogurt + graham crackers

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1-Get out of debt
2-Buy a house
3-Have more children
4-Save, save, save!
5-Go on a fun vacation.

5 places I have lived...
1-Phoenix, AZ
2-Glendale, AZ
3-Flagstaff, AZ
4-Las Vegas, NV
5-?

5 jobs that I have had...
1-Cashier at Rubio's Baja Grill
2-Store Manager at Delia's Cleaners
3-Front Office at a pediatrician's office
4-Front Office at the dorms
5-Groundskeeper at the dorms

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

I tag: anyone who wants to!

No comments: