Friday, January 21, 2011

Aunt Kayty's Visit!

My sister, Kayty, came up to visit us on Wednesday and Thursday! We had SO much fun! I love when she comes up!

Because I get to talk and talk and talk.

And her eyes don't roll back in her head like Mike's do when I go on too long about something.

Plus, she will watch Glee with me.

And her eyes won't roll in the back of her head like Mike's do when I watch Glee.

And she's just a super-fun person and my bestie!

We had fun hanging out on Wednesday, and then Thursday morning I made her go to Zumba with me. Too fun! She made candy bracelets with Adam and Grace, and they had so much fun playing with her! I think even Josh is getting used to her crazy-colored hair. ;) She left early Friday morning, and we were so sad to see her go!

We miss ya, Aunt Kayty!



No comments: