Monday, February 1, 2010

2 Months

Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz
Height: 23"

I can't believe my sweet baby is 2 months old! I think the question that I get the most from everyone is if he's a "good baby". And, honestly, I have to reply "no." Not in the way that Adam and Grace were "good" babies. He's fussy. He demands to be held all of the time. He doesn't sleep well at all. We've struggled with the nursing. So, he's not a "good baby," in the way that they mean it.

However, I love that he's a mama's boy. That his screaming whenever he gets put down gives me an excuse to stop doing the housework and cuddle with him. That I've gotten to spend extra time with him at night, time with just him and no one else. That we've bonded as we struggled with nursing.



I just think that he knew he was #3 and he knew who his siblings were. And he knew about their crazy, fun, dramatic personalities. And he knew he was going to have to be a little more stubborn to get attention around here. ;)

P.S.
You've probably noticed that I've rubbed off most of his hair. True. But, I enjoyed it so much while it was here!

4 comments:

Tiffin said...

Oh my goodness...he's so cute!

You are an awesome Mommy!

Grammy Suzzy said...

Oh, my goodness....Nano and I are now on the phone together and I just am loving that cute little grandbaby!!! What a doll...and what a fantastically adorable smile!!! Just hang in there on the nursing thing...you had a hard time too. And, since he seems to be getting enough, it may be just that he is a boy that wants to eat A LOT...your brothers sure wanted to eat ALL the time! Cannot wait to see you all on Sunday!!!

kedwards said...

He is so cute! I just love those pictures! I just want to come and snuggle him!

Amanda said...

He is adorable.

We are looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. (By the way, did I tell you that we are coming for the blessing?)