Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

So.  It's been a year since I've blogged.

Which makes me super-sad for all of you.

(Just kidding)

But, really, it does make me sad because a) It's really hard to keep in touch with everyone; and b) We love looking at our past blog posts... it's our family history, and we've lost a year of it.

***

I've been trying to come up with a nice, but super-inexpensive, gift for family this year.  Everything that I thought of was either too cheesy, too cluttery, or out of our budget.

Today during church, I came up with an idea that won't clutter anyone's home and will still allow me to pay for my OBGYN's sports car:

I'm going to blog again.

I am committing to blog once a week as our gift to our families this year.

I'm hoping that doesn't sound terribly conceited.

Once a friend gave me a framed picture of herself for Christmas... and I thought that was pretty conceited.

Hopefully this isn't like that kind of gift.  ;)

But, we've been told by several family members this year that they miss hearing about us.  Giving the gift of time and communication, especially with baby #4* coming, and most especially because we don't live near family, seems appropriate.

So, Merry Christmas!

We love you all!


*P.S. If we've been that bad at keeping in touch of you, and you don't know: we are pregnant with Baby #4.  Surprise!




1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yay!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!! Great gift!!!!!!!